The difference between the L-R & the V-R is in the resolution. At 160 x 180 and a thermal sensitivity of 80mK@30 degrees C, makes this camera much more affordable for the budget conscious.
However, that is where the difference ends. This camera range comes packed with the features we have come to expect from all the range that SATIR produce. To highlight but a few are as follows:
High Frame Rate in Real Time
- HotFind series adopts NTSC (60Hz) or PAL (50Hz) composite video output. The thermal images are displayed in real time which guarantees complete and vivid thermal imaging with no ghosting.
Extendable Temperature Range
- Objects of different temperatures require the corresponding temperature ranged infrared cameras. The HotFind series has four temperature ranges. It can be extended from the standard -20 to 250℃, upto +1500℃, which means the HotFind series can also be widely used in high temperature applications.
- The HotFind series has integrated Spots (up to 9), Line profile, Area Boxes (up to 5), multiple Isotherm and auto-tracking analysis, which provide accurate non-contact temperature measurement.
Various Optional Lenses
- Flexible design of the camera means the HotFind series can be fitted with various optional lenses for different field of view. All lenses are field replaceable and allow for long distance, wide angle or close views.
- The HotFind series can take high quality “Duo Vision” images which aids better interpretation through thermal and visual blending. The user can move the infrared image overlay and alter the transparency to suit their application.
- Users can add voice annotation to the thermal images via a Bluetooth headset. The recording can be saved with the thermal image and can be played back in the headset or using the SatIrReport software.
USB Real Time Thermal Video Recording
- Full radiometric thermal data can be transferred via the USB2.0 interface to a PC in real-time for analysis and reporting in the ReportIR USB software.
- With the standard 1/4”_20 mounting socket, the HotFind-VR&LR can be attached to a tripod easily, thus the HotFind-VR&LR can be fixed onto a stand for monitoring applications. Add the optional AC adapter and the user can use the HotFind-VR&LR for continuous monitoring.
3.5″ Tilting LCD Screen
- Users can adjust the angle of the LCD for the best viewing angle.The Tilting design also provides protection for the LCD while the camera is not in use.
For more information on this product range or for a FREE demonstration and quote please contact us on 08453 890474 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
So that our customers get value for money on their purchase and in keeping with our business ethos, we offer a days FREE basic equipment training as well as thermography Level 1 & 2 training courses at extra cost. These are based on ASNT course outline and are accredited by BINDT.