Similar primary features to our HR640 unit but with fewer pixels at 384 x 288. Nonetheless, a very able unit.
- Resolution. The camera core is 384*288 pixels. Customer can choose the most suitable type according to their own requires. The thermal sensitivity of 384*288 camera core reaches 60mK, which can even compare with the 640*480 core.
- Compact, light and tiny. The camera core is about 50g (not including lens ) and very small. It’s very easy to integrated into the target equipment.
- Control functions. Parameters, including brightness, contrast, auto-gain can be set by the user. Customer can also set the parameters via the RS232 interface.
- Digital zoom. Our camera core has 2X/4X zoom function. Digital zoom will be great help when the target is too small to identify.
- NTSC & PAL video output. We supply PAL or NTSC, 16-bit parallel digital signal or analog signal. Video format must be specified at time of order.
For more information on this product please feel free to call us on 08453 890474 or email us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.