Operator Level Training Course
Course Code: ES2014MTC
Who would benefit from this course?
Operators and supervisors responsible for operating hydraulic equipment, but are not maintenance technicians.
This course covers legislation and responsibilities along with personal, equipment and environmental safety issues. The programme is designed to assist in making the delegate aware of the fundamental components in a hydraulic system (to block diagram level) and understand their function, along with the function of safety devices and the principle hazards faced when operating industrial hydraulic equipment.
The course contains the following content:
- Basic concepts of hydraulics
- Legislation & Responsibilities
- Personnel safety
- Equipment safety
- Environmental safety
Learning Outcomes – Morning Session
Basic concepts of hydraulics – Candidates should be able to explain:-
- The fundamental components of a hydraulic system (to block diagram level) and their function
- The principles hazards faced when operating hydraulic equipment
- The function of safety devices found on industrial hydraulic systems
This is just a taster of a FULL days programme so it goes without saying that all refreshments will be provided along with all course material and attendance certificate after a written assessment.
For more information on the rest of the days programme please call us on 08453 890474 or email us for a brochure at email@example.com